Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric A Ordinario
Dr. Eric A Ordinario, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lake City, FL. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Ordinario is affiliated with Shands At Starke, Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center and Shands Lake Shore Regional Medical Center. Dr. Ordinario has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric A Ordinario has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Eric A Ordinario has the following 8 expertise
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Eric A Ordinario has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 9
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Ordinario is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Eric A Ordinario accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrology Medical, 4601 W US Highway 90, Lake City, FL
Dr. Eric A Ordinario is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake City, FL.