Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric A Oristian has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Eric A Oristian has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Eric A Oristian has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric A Oristian is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Oristian was awesome a couple of years ago when I needed to have thyroid surgery. Gave me the facts no BS and and took his time to answer all of my and my wife's concerns. On my way back to him today for a lipoma on my shoulder. Recommended by my endocrinologist and could't be happier she did so.
He operated twice on my wife within 8 days. Dr. Oristian was highly recommended to me by an excellent oncologist, and he has worked closely with her and the gynecological oncologist who performed two surgeries for cancer about 5 months ago. My wife is still being treated by him. We have a lot of confidence in him. He gets 4 stars instead of 5 stars because of his bedside manner. He is friendly, but all business. He will answer all questions directly and presents results realistically. His bedside manner is fine for me, but my wife could use a little more TLC.
This is the best choice I have ever made in Doctors. After seeing the mammagram , he scheduled me New Years Eve and was at the hospital and ready to move forward. He knew all of my doctors and could talk to me frankly and openly. The next morning he was there to release me and gave me some great advice. He has a great way of talking to you that makes you feel , "every thing will be alright, Thank God for this Doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Eric A Oristian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEric A Oristian Md Pc, 4701 Randolph Rd Ste 201, Rockville, MD
Dr. Eric A Oristian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.