Dr. Eric R Oser Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Eric R Oser?

Better than I expected

The office told me I would have to come in to see two different docs, one for my lower back and tailbone issues and another for my recent hip issues... I choose to see the hip doc first as I was in the ER earlier this week with hip issues, an arthritis spasm/attack that left me unable to walk. Once I got in, everything was quick, they had me in the room to see the doc before I could finish my paperwork and the doc was in the room within min of finishing it. Not only did he explain my hip issues we discussed what was causing them, which were my lower back and chronic tailbone issues. I don't know why their staff (other than wanting more money) wanted me to have to see two docs for issues that were inches away from each other (and causing the hip issue) but the doc went right into all of the issues without even asking. He was upfront, confirmed questions I had and told me that I was correct in all of the thoughts I had about the situation. He recommended me to do more exercising and to keep my head up, that I was already doing all that I could with the pain clinic I was working with. He talked to me and actually listened which most docs in my past did not do, so I have to say I was impressed!

Bad Dr

Dr.Oser is very abrupt, does not answer your questions. He uses a lot of metaphors and doesnt listen to the concerns of the patient. A doctor should not walk out of the door as his patient is asking him questions.

More interested in himself

Dr. Oser might be a terrific surgeon. I don't know. After visiting him I will not go back. He barely spent 30 seconds hands-on time with my knee, said it didn't feel like much wrong, said I could have an MRI if I wanted (uncovered a torn miniscus), and spent the entire time talking about himself and his view of world issues and politics. I do not believe in paying for time for someone to ramble and rant about their opinions.

johnny

staff courteoius Dr.listened and explained my condition very well

Technically proficient. He works well with injured athletes but is not tuned into the issues of aging. He really has contempt for anyone not at peak performance and in pain.

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Eric R Oser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.