Dr. Eric Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Robinson?

Posted on December 6th, 2016

Dr. Robinson and his staff were really great. They helped ease my fear of treatment and also helped understand what was. Ring offered to help me. The doc actually spent time with me and was concerned for my overall health. Rare these days! I just wish that everyone knew how much these guys cared for me!

Great doc

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Staff was very nice and caring. They helped me through the whole process. Dr. Robinson was kind and explained everything to me so that I could understand. Shot was not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Nice office. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Nice

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Very nice office and staff was friendly. Unlike other docs I've seen, he took time with me and tried to figure out where my pain was coming from. Has helped me greatly. Even the meds have helped my pain some.

Posted on April 5th, 2016

Absolutely awful.

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Dr. Robinson took time to listen to me and really seemed to care about me as a person. I appreciate his efforts to help control my back and leg pain that continues to bother me since my surgery.

Posted on January 10th, 2016

I have been Dr.Robinsons patient for over four years.I am under his care for chronic pain from Arthritis, three different back surgeries (the latest one being a lumbar fusion 6 months ago)I'm also hoping he can help me avoid rotator cuff surgery.He has given me several injections for different things and everytime they have worked! Afterward I was able to be active again.I soon will be 61 years old.Honestly,I couldn't make it without him! Please give Dr Robinson a chance to at least see if he can help you.I believe you will be pleased.His office staff is very friendly and caring also.

Professional and Compassionate

Posted on May 14th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Robinson by a friend and am totally impressed. Not only was his office staff pleasant, but he was professional and took time to listen to my concerns. He helped my friend and now helped me. Although I didn't respond to the epidermal at first, the procedure was not as bad as I had imagined. I did get good relief with a radiofreguent ablation of the nerves in my back for arthritis pain. Now I can do most all my normal activities without nagging back pain. I am grateful for the relief, and also the nice treatment I received.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

I would definitely recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone with chronic pain. He took a genuine concern for me and my pain. His office is nice and the staff are great. I've been to many doctors over the last several years, but this one is great!

Posted on June 14th, 2011

Dr. Robinson and his staff are great. He has really bent over backwards to help me with my back pain. He listens to his patients. Dr. Robinson did a stimulator implant on me to control my pain. Off all meds and feeling great.

Posted on February 2nd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Robinson's for over 6 months. Overall, I have been very impressed. He has answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Everyone in the office was very friendyly as well.

Posted on October 19th, 2017