Dr. Eric J Panner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Panner?

Saved me and my baby

I was 41.5 weeks when I went into labor. We didn't know it but we had something called shoulder dystocia. It's pretty much when the baby's shoulders get stuck and can't move past the pelvis. Dr. Panner was able to get her our without damaging her collar bone. She weighed 10.9 lbs ! I will forever be grateful !

Worth the Drive

I had been seeing a female MD in Charlotte, she delivered my children and provided adequate care, but I always felt as though she was trying to rush through her day. A neighbor who was moving to Atlanta told me about Dr. Panner. She planned to continue to drive from Atlanta to see him. I couldn't believe that a working, professional busy mother would continue to drive all the way to Concord to see him. To make a long story short I developed a problem that was not getting the attention it needed from my current physician. After being hounded by my neighbor I finally broke down and made the drive to Concord myself. Now I had never undergone a female exam by a male doctor and was extremely nervous. Before I took my clothes off he brought me into his office to talk, a life time first! You can tell that he actually cares and listens to his patients. He did my hysterectomy, removed terrible endometriosis, ( I have the pictures to prove it), and I went home the same day. I was back to work in 18 days. The only down side is the almost hour long drive to his office.

Great Bedside Mannor

He took the time to explain things in detail, including several other options to avoid surgery. I felt as though he gave me balanced and clear options and his recommendation was actually against having surgery unlike the previous doctor I had seen. I don't expect this to be typical but I did have a lot of questions, he spent over 30 minutes talking to me on a day that he was already behind. I never felt rushed or did he appear to grow tired of answering all of my questions. Great experience.

Wonderful Doctor

Great Doctor. A Friend referred me. Could not ask for a better experience. Spent time, listened, very imp

Best in North Charlotte Region

Best in Cabarrus County. Takes time to listen, knowledgeable, fantastic surgeon. I recently had surgery @ CMC NE, everyone in the OR had wonderful things to say about him. Nothing brings confidence like the woman putting you to sleep telling you that your doctor also operated on them.

Best experience with a physican EVER

Wonderful experience. Answered all my questions and spent an extensive amount of time. Surgery could not have gone any better. I went home the same day I had my hysterectomy and was back @ work in 2 weeks.

Best Gynocologist I have ever had.

I trust Dr. Panner completely! Is is the first doctor that actually listened to me and did something about the problems I was having. LOVE him!!

Best Gyn in Concord

I went to see Dr. Panner for a second opinion before I underwent a hysterectomy. The original doctor I saw told me that he was going to have to make a large incision to remove my uterus and I would be out of work for 6 weeks. I did some research and decided to get a second opinion from Dr. Panner. He felt it would be no problem to do minimally invasive surgery. He was right, things went exactly as he said they would. I went home the next day and back at work in 2 weeks. He was wonderful. I will never go anywhere else

Best doctor I've ever had!!!

Wonderful Doctor