Dr. Eric Pearlstein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric Pearlstein?

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Dr. Pearlstein is a miracle worker. He is a fantastic diagnostician. He is thorough, brilliant, meticulous and makes you feel as if you are his only patient. I consider myself quite fortunate, since I finally found a doctor who investigated the source of my dry eyes, in order to offer a remedy to control my eyes from being dry. If not for Dr. Pearlstein's dedication and knowledge, I would be wearing dark glasses, since my eyes became light sensitive due to this ailment, for the rest of my life. One more note: his staff is exceptional!

Excellent doctor.

Posted on March 6th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Pearlstein for years and he's done a consistently good job of performing a thorough eye exam, checking for inconsistencies, and giving proper prescriptions. Going again next month .

Outstanding Opthalmologist

Posted on November 30th, 2009

My family has been using him for years and although we moved, we still travel hours to continue to see him. He is a first rate professional with a soft and calming manner. A great diagnostician and extremely competent. I would HIGHLY recommend both him and his wife for anyone seeking the best eye care in the tri-state area.

Posted on August 1st, 2017