Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Poon
Dr. Eric Poon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakley, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Legal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Poon is affiliated with Sutter Delta Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Poon has the following 2 specialties
- Legal Medicine
Legal medicine specialists advise on a variety of laws and regulations regarding health care and public health. This include disability claims, hospital law, privacy laws and physicians’ obligations and liabilities. They typically have a medical degree and a law degree so they're able to address specific legal issues that apply to medical professionals, hospitals and clinics.
Compared to forensic medicine, which deals with determining cause of death in criminal investigations, they deal with issues that impact patient care and they’re also typically involved in assessing illegal substance use in athletes.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Poon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Delta Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
33 Years Experience
University of Chicago
Graduated in 1980
The University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Eric Poon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEric Kin Poon MD, 4710 Neroly Rd, Oakley, CA
Dr. Eric Poon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakley, CA.