Dr. Eric N Prystowsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric N Prystowsky?

I have been a patient of Dr. Prystowsky for many years. He has always explained things well and answered all my questions.

COMPLETE REAR END GUY

NO TIME TO LISTEN TO YOU ABOUT CONCERNS, ANY QUESTION IS MET WITH A RESPONSE AS IF YOUR ATTACKING HIS CREDIBILITY NOT THAT YOUR CONCERNED AND WANT TO UNDERSTAND. THREATENS THAT YOU GO TO ANOTHER DR. IF U DONT LIKE IT. HE NEEDS TO RELAX, HAVE COMPASSION OR HIS HEART WILL GIVE OUT.

Went to my first visit w/ Dr. P and found out more about his accomplishment and how great he was than I found out about me. Seemed to be a bully, w/ no regard for my personal issues or the fact I was finacialy strapped. Wanted to put me through a barrage of tests when all I came for was advise about my meds. He is like most Drs. who like to spread the wealth around by running sometimes unnecessary procedures. In short, I am not as impressed with him as he is w/ himself.

Agressive, argumentative, defensive, officious, RUDE!

This man needs to retire. Eric Prystowsky has forgotten that medicine is about the patient, not about his ego! If I could give him no stars I would.

Rude/arrogant

He reminded me at least four times during each visit about his fame as an author. Over multiple visits he cared more about telling me who he was then me. He's not blessed with the ability to listen. Very poor bed side manner.

The Best

He gave me my life back and worked with me until we found a solution. He was the only doc that was willing to help me through a lengthy and difficult diagnosis and treatment. Thanks Dr. P. You're the Best!

Absolute Horrible Bedside Manner

This doctor is very arrogant, condescending, sarcastic, rude with a capital "R", displayed complete lack of caring, intolerate of questions and is too narrow focused to help anyone with multiple issues. This is not a single visit experience but was the same experience each time over multiple visits.

Lacking good bedside manner

Pompous, arrogant, dismissive, didn't seem to care about me at all.

excellent

He is the best world wide.personal expererince was wonderful.

Dr. Eric N Prystowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.