Dr. Eric Barth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Barth?

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Staff was supposed to make sure my vitamin b12 levels were taken from my blood that was at the lab. I waited almost a week and called , receptionist insisted the doctor would have called if results were in I questioned how it could take so long and she got nasty and said the doctor would call me. Instead of lying just admit you forgot and send a script for the lab to do it. Instead I have to worry about a problem that can be prevented.

I'd keep seaching...........

Posted on May 30th, 2016

I believe the head of staff is the Doctors wife.....unbelievably cold & rude! rest of staff seems like they wish they weren't there which would explain their attitude at times. the Dr. himself is a bit wooden not much of a personality, asks a few questions as if going through the motions but doesn't have much reaction to the patients reply or concerns. office is VERY outdated as well.

A Great Doctor

Posted on March 6th, 2016

An excellent doctor and diagnostician. Always performs a through check up and asks questions. One of those hard to find caring doctors.

Find a Different Doctor

Posted on December 19th, 2011

The Reception Staff is Unbelievable rude. The first time I had ever made an appointment to see Dr. Barth, one of the medical receptionists called me back to tell me that "The Doctor could not see me" and that I should call a different doctor. Later I was called back to say they had had an opening in their "high falutent busy" schedule and made me wait in the reception area for +25 minutes as well as another 15-20 minutes once I was in an examination room. On top of that this doctor has no bedside manner whatsoever. As for his diagnosis, I went to a different doctor for a second opinion. If someone has pneumonia they should be able to diagnosis it correctly....

Always there when you need him

Posted on August 19th, 2011

Dr. Barth melds good sound medical care with an office that treats you like a client and not a patient. The staff is very polite professional and manage his schedule well. I have been seeing Dr. Barth for more than ten years and I cannot remember waiting longer than 5 minutes in the waiting room. He is no-nonsense but a good people person. I always feel he has my best interests in mind and he has a good understanding of the balance between good health and the issues every day life throws at us.

Great Doctor

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Great doctor and staff but it's difficult to make appointments.

Posted on October 18th, 2017