Dr. Eric R Nelson Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eric R Nelson?

R First and only visit

Extremely defensive. Extremely arrogant. Extremely condensending

No stars for Eric. He replaced both my hips and I complained from day one on right side. He said I was just going to have to live with the pain. One of his co des walked by and said "oh my God its half out of the socket" he then had to replace it. Still painfull to this day. Eric also replaced both my knees which he messed up the right side again. This time Mayo clinic in Rochester would not ever touch it to correct it. In the mean time Dr Nelson was asked to leave the clinic. I finally found a Dr in Connecticut who could correct Nelsons mess. Still have pain but at least I can walk straight. I have had a total of 7 surgeries because of him on my legs. Would no recommend my worst enemy to him. This was in Mason City Iowa. Hope he has gotten better. straight.

Very personable and professional. Recommend him to anyone!

Very personable

Dr Nelson answered all questions and explained everything in detail with my surgery. I would refer him to any of my friends and family. His nurses were well informed about everything and very courteous towards me.

Dr Nelson is to arrogant and has no professionalism. Once the surgery is done he considers himself through with the job. I had problems from day 1 right after the surgery, he told me to be thankful that I have mobility. One year later a GREAT Dr redid everything Dr Nelson did and my leg so much better already. There is even a huge difference between the after effects of the surgery. I wont recommend Dr Nelson to anyone and I feel sorry for any patients he is now seeing. Best of luck to them.

Dr. Eric Nelson

3rd surgery on my hands - very nice, pleasant surgeon. As surgeons go, I have heard that many do not have great bedside manners, This Dr. is Great!

had knee surgery

Thank you for your skill and care during my husband's recent injury. I know it was a technically challenging procedure ~ and he's doing well.

dr. eric nelson totally rocks

this is the best doctor ihave had the "pleasure" of having in years, hope he's around for many more years to come.