Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric R Senn DO
Dr. Eric R Senn has 2 locations
Dr. Eric R Senn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Eric R Senn has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Eric R Senn is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric R Senn - Posted on January 19th, 2012
Great ER doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric R Senn - Posted on October 25th, 2011
I went to the emergency room for what I thought was a kidney stone. I was hurting so bad! Dr. Senn was working in the ER that day and he saw me quick and helped me with the pain. Then he told me that he didn't think I had a stone at all...he thought I had appendicitis. So then he found out that it was my appendix and called the surgeon. I was in and out of the ER in about 2 hours! What made him so great wasn't that he got my diagnosis right but that he made me feel great and had the best bedside manner! And he is really cute too!!! Anyway, I think he is terrific. He only does ER now he told me so I hope I don't have to see him but if I do get sick and go to the ER I will definately see him if I can.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Eric R Senn - Posted on April 16th, 2008
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
13 Years Experience
Nova Southeastern University College Of Dental Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Eric R Senn Accepts the Following Insurance
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric R Senn is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, GA.