Dr. Eric Williams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Williams?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

I went to Dr. Williams during my entire time at college and I really enjoyed working with him. He listens to everything you have to say but is very blunt and straight to the point, which I prefer. I was attending nursing school at the time and I really appreciated the involvement he let me have in my care and he valued my own clinical assessment of how I was progressing and changes I felt needed to be made to my care plan.

Avoid at all costs

Posted on November 6th, 2011

Dr. Williams was really very insensitive when he evaluated my son. I was under the impression that psychiatrists were supposed to be empathic, but Dr. Williams kept looking at his watch and then had to leave during the appointment, as he kept answering his cell phone. I was so angry at his manner that I almost called his boss.

Dr Williams is the best!

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I was impressed by dr William attention to my ideas and my story concerning my illness. He was prepared to help me due to the history he had aquired from my other hospital says. He really cares and gives me a sense of ease when I talk to him.

Posted on September 22nd, 2017