Dr. Eric Ray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Ray?

Dr. Eric Ray, Compassionate Professional

Posted on May 15th, 2017

I have been under the care of Dr. Ray now for over 2 1/2 years. Between his knowledge of treating me for Ankylosing Spondylitis and my continued care for a life threatening injury involving a "hangman's fracture" of C-1 thru C-3 he has always treated me with dignity and cares for me as though I were a member of his own family. He continues to research alternatives to this horrid disease as there is no cure and has always concentrated his treatment of my needs to provide me the best quality of life one can expect in dealing with an auto immune disease.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

As good as it gets in medicine today. Dr. Ray is a super star doc. He listens, he explains, he educates, he makes sure you have realistic expectations and most importantly, he does what he says! I came to him with 2 areas of significant pain, partly from years of abuse due to tennis and sports and partly from a back car accident years ago. I was overwhelmed with how limited my range of movements were becoming due to pain. I had stopped doing many things I love like sports, hard core workouts, etc. Even climbing steps was tough some days. After two treatments from Dr. Ray, I am ecstatic to report I am absolutely pain free! I highly recommend Dr. Ray especially if you want to get back to an active life. No-one should suffer needlessly. He really has improved the quality of my life. Both experiences were excellent. So grateful.

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Ray was kind and helpful.

Posted on March 11th, 2014

I have always respected Dr. Ray's opinions and suggestions for procedures. Dr. Ray takes time to LISTEN to what I am saying and EXPLAINS what needs to be done. There have never been unnecessary tests or xrays. The office staff is wonderful and friendly. I followed Dr. Ray to Southlake from Plano and have never had a regret!! I wish more Doctors were had Dr. Ray's bedside manner.

Could not ask for a better doctor!

Posted on July 17th, 2013

Dr Ray: I've been seeing Dr Ray since he joined on at Tarpon PA. He is a fantastic doctor who takes the time and shows genuine concern for the patient. He's done wonders in helping me manage my pain due to a previous spinal injury and helped me live a normal, pain free life. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking help. Office: I have been visiting Tarpon PA for many years, even prior to Dr. Ray joining the practice. I have always experienced a courteous staff and short wait times. I have never had a problem scheduling both appointments and procedures in a timely fashion.

Re: Tarpon PA - Dr. Ray and staff

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I have always had a great experiences with Tarpon PA and all of their Doctors including Dr. Ray. My husband and I both have been using this practice as our first choice for several years nowfor various Spine and Orthopedics situations that have arisen and we have always been treated with the greatest of care and compassion! Hats off to this Practice who does it right! They also made D Magazine for Top Docs several years in a row!

Posted on February 29th, 2012

I found Dr. Ray to be a great doctor. He took the time to address all of my concerns and questions. I would recommend him to anyone in my own family.

Long Wait and Crazy cancellation fees

Posted on August 24th, 2011

First impressions are everything. As I was signing in, the office staff put a paper in front of me and told me to sign it and it said that if you are over 20 minutes late for your appointment, you will be charged $500 for missing your appointment. If you don't cancel your appointment 24 hours in advance......$500 fee. I waited in their waiting room for over an hour to see a the doctor and I don't get to charge them for my time! I would not recommend simply because of these astronomical fees and waiting time. They asked me to arrive a little early to fill out paperwork, which I did, but I was still not seen until 65 minutes after my scheduled appointment time. I would not recommend this facility to anyone.

Doctor's Response

This patient encounter and all of the stipulations with the appointment were associated with my prior employer, and not my current practice. I have been in solo private practice in Southlake since the end of 2013.

Dr. E-Ray is great

Posted on May 16th, 2011

I am sending other people in my office to him as we speak!!

Posted on August 3rd, 2017