Dr. Eric Redmon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Redmon?

very confused about this place

Posted on August 11th, 2016

Was referred to Dr. Redmond....never have met him in almost 3 months. Had urine test come back that were false positive for THC....have not smoked the stuff in over 40 years. They give me a pregnancy test each time and I am 58 yrs old. They make me feel as if I am doing something wrong for trying to relieve my pain for R.A. and scoliosis. Its real weird how they have you sit in a room for close to 2 hours and come in with prescriptions and don't ask if they are helping. I thought my primary care giver was more familiar with this facility but I am not sure.

Unprofessional

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Unprofessional medical staff. Wait times are extensive. One day, I waited nearly six hours to just get medication refills. I have found items on insurance EOB which were services not provided, yet charged for. I have seen Dr. Redmon once out of four years attending pratice.

Posted on February 11th, 2016

I went to another dr for 10yrs and had I not ended up at dr redmonds I dont think id be here his staff told me the day I started that they would figure out what was wrong with me and they have and continue to as for the comments the people write about pain meds or seeing other drs that doesnt bother me im glad to have a dr that I know if pain comes up in my life he will take care of that to when many patients are left to suffer so I support that to and ive seen him many times and the days I havnt are usally the days hes doing different same day surgeries

Posted on December 1st, 2015

This place only cares about their patients who come in for pain meds.

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

I love dr redmon hes kind caring and if you are having pain or trouble with anything he does whatever he can to figure out the problem.. Hes very nice

Posted on February 27th, 2014

This provider offered no bedside manner, i cant rate his accuracy because he didnt see me or examine me, hes got a great staff filling in for him playing doctor... I went three times and the joke was " wheres the doc? Just an ma to see me? " if youre looking for quality care, this isnt the place. If you want to wait for two hours and then get some narcotics and have your insurance bill you for tons of labs and things youre not sure they told you they ran, this is the place. In my opinon, its shady.

Posted on April 23rd, 2011

My husband and I have both received excellent care from Dr Redmon and his staff. We have been seeing him for 4 years and have had great results. We would recommend him to anyone needing a caring doctor .

Posted on October 17th, 2017