Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric Romanucci has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
Dr. Eric Romanucci has the following 13 expertise
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Eric Romanucci has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric Romanucci is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
Dr. Romanucci seemed extremely confident and friendly at my first visit. He explained the procedure and said that 6 months later, I would never even know I'd had it done. That is so far from the truth. It has been a little over a year and I'm about to undergo my third corrective surgery from his mistake. When he showed up for the surgery, he seemed rushed, and hyperactive. The surgery didn't go as planned and 10 days afterward, my incision burst open and I was rushed in for emergency surgical repair. Dr. Romanucci refused to see me and another doctor did the repair. I was so torn up that I needed a wound vac for 3 months to heal. Unfortunately, I started developing a ventral hernia on the incision site and it has grown rapidly. I am now temporarily (hopefully) disabled awaiting very complex and serious surgery. I have suffered everyday since he took a knife to me and would not recommend him to my worse enemy. He has not spoken to me since the surgery. If he would have at least apologized or even acknowledged the mistake, I would have felt like he at least had a shred of decency. He didn't neglect to bill me for the surgery. I would stay as far away from him as possible.
Highly educated and trained, an expert in his field. He is so patient, compassionate and truly cares about his patients and their families. My surgery was much less painful, and I went home much earlier than other people I know who have had the same surgery. He explained everything to my family and me, and welcomed our questions, not only in the office, but also later, by phone. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. I am so glad I took my doctor's advice and called this surgeon, Dr. Romanucci.
I usually dont write reviews of any kind. But I feel like screaming from the mountain tops.... Dr. Romanucci is so incredibly patient, attentive, knowledgeable and kind! I had a problem after having my baby, he knew more than the specialists in Dallas. He was so humble, answered all of my husbands and my questions. I felt reasured and at peace knowing I am so fortunate to have such an amazing doctor care for me. After my proceudre, my life is back to normal. Thank you, Dr. Romanucci.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Eric Romanucci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Locations & DirectionsDenton Surgical Group, 3321 Colorado Blvd, Denton, TX
Dr. Eric Romanucci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.