Dr. Eric R Rosendorf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric R Rosendorf?

I have been going to dr. Rosendorf for 5 years, he is not only very competent, thorough and caring but very friendly. Some people have unfair expectations from doctors, all I need is quality medical advise in a friendly upbeat environment and he delivers.

AVOID DR. ROSENDORF AND HACKENSACK GASTROENTEROLOGY AT ALL COST!

Among the most incompetent physicians I have ever experienced. If you like being treated as a number and a $, Dr. Rosendorf is the doc for you!

Highly Recommend

Dr. Rosendorf was recommended to me by my employer and I am so happy that I went to him. The office is beautiful, clean and the staff was very kind. Dr. Rosendorf was extremely down to earth and spoke to me not as if I were a patient, but a friend of his. He was extremely thorough in his exam and explained my diagnosis and prognosis to ensure that I understood it well. I would highly recommend him to my family, friends and public!

dr rosendorf listened to my concerns , assessed them and proceeded to address my medical problems in a very professional and timely manner. he is an excellent practicioner and diagnostician and a very caring person