Dr. Eric D Rosenkrantz Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Eric D Rosenkrantz?

Horrible ,horrible, person, can't even call him a doctor. Stay clear.

Found this doctor to be very untrustworthy. Think twice before to see him.

forgiving doctor

i stop my meds. he restarted without a hassle and gave me lots of samples in these tough times

Great Office.

I've been going to Dr R for as long as he has been in his current office, he is a great doctor and has wonderful staff as well.

Treats patients like family!

Dr. Rosenkrantz is so invested in his patients and work, it makes me feel secure in his capable hands. He remembers details about my life and really understands my medical issues and can explain them in a way I understand. I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to feel like a person, not just a number about a patient factory!

Miracle worker!

Dr. Rosenkrantz took care of me like I was his own family. I came to him suffering with pain and discomfort that other doctors were not able to help, and with personal attention and expertise he made me a changed woman. I recommend him completely for his caring and medical knowledge!

GREAT CHOICE/REAL DOCTOR

I TRANSFERRED TO DR. ROSENKRANTZ BECAUSE, 1)I SEE THE ACTUAL DOCTOR NOT A NURSE PRACTIONER 2)DOCTOR HAS OVER 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE. 3)HIS SUB SPECIALTY IS A CARDIOLOGIST (TWO FOR THE PRICE OF ONE). 4)HIS EDUCATION AND TRAINING. STAFF IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT MY HIGH DEDUCTIBLE INS AND FRIENDLY. THIS DOCTOR (MY DOCTOR ROSENKRANTZ)KNOWS HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS WITH UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION AND INTEREST!!! BEST CHOICE I MADE TO CHANGE TO DOCTOR ROSENKRANTZ

worst ever

drama queen! more interested in his car alarm than the patient. more interested in unnecessary tests to bill to medicare/insurance than patient. more interested in being right than being accurate. acts like a school girl sometimes huffing and puffing around if you don't agree with him. all the staff that were professional have left.

Forgiving/Honest Doctor

I stopped my medicine, my diabetes went out of control. He took the time to get me back on track and improved my nutrition. I thanked him and his excellent staff.

sore throat

I came in for a sore throat. he found a tumor on my tongue very small. it was cancer. i had it taken out. this guy is great , saved my life. thank you and god bless him.

Doctor Rosenkrantz, Great Doctor

I came into Doctor Rosenkrantz's office with flu-like symptoms and he figured out what the problem was and gave me a course of antibiotics and solved my problem promptly. Doctor Rosenkrantz uses care and loving techniques and I really enjoyed his level of service. I recommend Doctor Rosenkrantz to anyone who is sick.

great physician

this guy is the best kept secret in the cape. I recently moved here and was having heartburn. He listened to my chest and then did a stress test. The stent doctor said if I waited a week I would be dead. I had a blocked artery the widowmaker. He saved me. He has my trust and is seeing my whole family.