Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Rottenberg
Dr. Eric Rottenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Howard Beach, NY. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Rottenberg is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens, New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. Dr. Rottenberg has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Rottenberg has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. Eric Rottenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.