Dr. Eric S Carter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Carter?

Trust Dr Carter completely!

I trust Dr. Carter completely; I would take my family to him and recommend him highly to anyone who needs to visit an ENT.

Great experience.

Dr. Carter is knowledgeable, speedy, efficient and thorough. Definitely would recommend him.

Highly Recommend

Dr. Carter is fantastic! I think he is the best ENT in Indiana. He is very nice and took the time to explain everything to me clearly and patiently, so I really understood the issues and my options, and I was able to make an informed decision about my treatment. He really knows his stuff and cares about his patients. Wait time and staff are great, too.

Fantastic ENT Doctor

I hate going to the doctor, but Dr. Carter made my visit and examination completely painless. He set me at ease right away and was very kind and courteous. I already am on the way to final relief of my chronic sinus infections! Thank you so much.

Dr. Eric S Carter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Albany, IN.