Dr. Eric S Friedman Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Friedman?

Rude!!!

Dr. Eric Friedman was very rude to me and acted as if I was taking up his precious time. I only saw him once...that was more than enough. Appointment time was 8:00AM and I didn't get in to see him until 11:30.

WOW. This doc is GREAT!

Extremely impressed with this doctor! Going to need up-the-nose-into-my-brain pituitary tumor surgery. He did an excellent job explaining what he saw on the MRI. Went to great lengths to make sure my husband and I understood what to expect. He is very personable and warm. I feel very confidant in his skills and knowledge. Would highly recommend!!!

Brain Tumor

Though the outcome wasn't what we wanted I truly feel that everything was done that could have been done to give my husband as much time as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Friedman.

OKC bombing

Dr. Friedman saved my life! I had to have a craniotomy for a subdural hematoma after the OKC bombing. Very sad circumstances. Very wonderful outcome. Dr. Friedman is a life saver. He is the best doctor ever!

Great Doctor and team

Great Doctor both my husband and I have seen him, words could not express the way we feel about him and all of his staff. When you have a traumatic illness and have someone as great as this team take care of you it takes so much pressure off.

Confident Doctor

My husband & I used Dr. E Friedman as our second opinion. On our first visit, he spoke in terms we understood. He gave us all the information we needed to make a decision about my health. After we decided to proceed with surgery, we met with Dr. Friedman again. He went over 'everything'; from arriving at the hospital, exactly what he would be doing during the surgery, my stay in the hospital, and what to expect during my recovery at home. He took the time to answer all our questions. He's a wonderful & caring doctor. He treated us as if we were his only patient. He is a perfectionist and because he is, it makes him a great surgeon. But because he is, I think his desire for perfection keeps him from being totally relaxed with his patients. If I was asked to choose Dr. Freidman again, YES, absolutely.

Great Visit

Dr. Friedman took all the time in the world with me. He was interested and listened. I felt he was a very caring and intelligent Dr. Highly recommend.

Words Fail Me ~

Dr Friedman removed more than 80% of a tumor that was lodged between L1 & L5 of my spine. He left the remains of the tumor which had grown down the nerves in my legs but as a consequence I am able to walk. I consider this nothing short of a miracle,Thank you Dr Friedman (you know who I am)

GREAT DOCTOR

I used Dr Friedman for a second oppenion. I was very comfortable with Dr. Friedman from the start. He explained everything about my tumor, which was the size of a baseball. My brain had already started to swell, so we had to scedual surgury pretty soon. Dr. Friedman got me in within 2 weeks. The surgury took a little longer than antisipated, but all turned out great. I have had full recovery with no srtoke or damage at all. The headaches are completly gone, I haven't had one since. I was able to return to work 3 weeks early and am very pleased with the way everything has turned out. I definetly recomend Dr. Friedman for this kind of surgury. I was very comfortable and confident in his abilities.

Dr. Eric S Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.