Dr. Eric S Siegel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Siegel?

Very good

I went to have a beauty mark removed. He explained the procedure before I asked about it. Simple and to the point. Very professional.

I had a follow up appt where additional cutting or freezing was to be done. They are participants in my insurance but refused to keep my appointment because I wouldn't give them a credit card to keep on file!

Dr. Siegel gets it!

This is the first time I have been to a facility where I did not come across any issues from checking in to checking out. Dr. Siegel was recommended to me by a few friends that go to the practice and I'm glad I decided to try it out. Very happy with my visit.

Great Office

He listens!

A patient for 10 years & he refused to see me without a credit card on file. Never a payment problem, full insurance coverage. Requested and received records only to find they were unbelievably INCORRECT. Glad now that I will be seeing another dermatologist.

Do not go to Dr Siegel. After being treated there for several years, he completely misdiagnosed a skin condition. He was consistently dismissive when I had a persistent skin spot for several years. It just never healed - he prescribed creams etc. and I told him I saw no changes. He insisted it was a non-compliance issue. Never once in 5 years did he suggest a biopsy or wonder why no changes. Finally, I decided to go elsewhere - a very competent derm took 1 look and suggested biopsy and it was a skin ca. Unbelievable. Do not go to this practice. There are many good dermatologists in NJ (summit medical) and in NYC.

Wonderful experience both visits we had with him. Very nice and takes him time with patients.

chaotic and disorganized

Siegel epitomizes the ministerial, functionary physician of today. no care whatsoever for the patient. does not communicate. does not return calls. practices extreme defensive medicine even if it is at the expense of the patient. does not follow up. interposes his bureaucratic office staff between himself and the patient. do not waste your time.

I love Dr. Siegel!!! he is very nice and caring. He answer all questions and take the time. With Dr. Siege, all you have to do is ask. I have referred him to 2 friends, and they love him too.

Great doc

All my questioned were answered and He made sure I undrstood everything because he knew I was nervous. His bedside manner put me at ease.

Aloof, inaccessible, rude

Dr. Siegel refuses to communicate with his patients. God forbid you need him later in the afternoon or anytime around a holiday or the weekend. He is heavily guarded by a rude and dismissive staff. If he does not want to talk to you, they will prevent you from reaching him and will hang up the phone on you. Absolutely terrible. I have had better follow-up and caring from a veterinarian for my dog than I do from Dr. Siegel. Definitely should avoid.

5 star experience

I had a great visit. The doctor took the time to explain everything to me. He was not rushed. I was not seen by "fake dermatologists" or PAs as was the case at the last practice that I went to.