Dr. Eric Sandwith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Sandwith?

Posted on February 26th, 2017

I am very impressed with Dr Sandwith. He is very professional and takes his time to completely explain everything concerning my surgery. He put me at ease about my procedure which my previous selection of a surgeon did not. He is an excellent choice.

Posted on February 1st, 2016

First time visit with Dr. Sandwith. Awesome experience,. Explains surgical procedure very thoroughly. Wonderful bedside manner. Came recommended by friends and he and his staff lived up to their reputation. Fort Walton Beach is very lucky to have him in our community.

Heart surgery

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Dr. Sandwith is a great doctor. Very caring and professional. He only wants the best for his patients Thank you so much Dr.Sandwith

Posted on September 30th, 2015

He is such a good and caring doctor. We both think very highly of him.

Wife of George Donaldson

Posted on November 5th, 2014

Dr. Sandwith saved my husbands life. While vacationing in Ft. Walton Beach. My husband had a heart attack. He ended up with a triple heart bypass. Dr. Sandwith's expertise and care saved him. He is one of Gods angels. God Bless you Dr. Sandwich!

Posted on April 29th, 2014

First impressions are very important to me. It is a very frightening time for a patient. Dr. Sandwith impressed me with the time he spent with my husband and me explaining my coronary artery disease and what needed to be done. I felt confident that the surgery would go well and that he actually cared about me. That confidence was not misplaced and I would recommend him to all of my friends.

He saved my life!

Posted on March 31st, 2014

After being diagnosed with an aneurysm in my ascending aorta and watching it grow to 5.5 centimeters over a 3-year period, I needed to have surgery. I am thankful to have found Dr. Sandwith in my local area. He has an excellent reputation as a top surgeon and I trusted and had faith in him to perform this major operation on me. I found him to be a caring person both before and after the surgery and would highly recommend him to anyone facing this difficult decision. One year after surgery, I am living a worry free life!

Posted on December 6th, 2013

Dr. Sandwith, can't think of enough good things to say, he literally saved my life! Very personable and professional. Would HIGHLY. Recommend him for anyone with heart related problems! Thanks again for my new lease on life!

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

An exceptional surgeon and an even better physician. Treats the whole patient with courtesy mixed with tough love. Includes family in treatment planning. Takes time always.

Posted on October 15th, 2009

Excellent bedside manner. Very easy to talk with and understand.Staff is very friendly and professional.

Great Lung Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2008

Great Doctor, saved my life from Lung Cancer.

Posted on October 21st, 2017