- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric J Sax MD
Dr. Eric J Sax, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Eric J Sax has the following 3 specialties
- Nuclear Radiology
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Eric J Sax has the following 1 expertise
- Interventional Radiology
29 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Newton Wellesley Hospital
Dr. Eric J Sax Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Eric J Sax's office for more information.
1484 Williamsbridge Rd Bronx, NY : (718) 828-6800
Locations & DirectionsDISTINGUISHED DIAGNOSTIC IMAGING, 1484 Williamsbridge Rd, Bronx, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric J Sax, MD - Radiology in Bronx, NY, in this video.
Dr. Eric J Sax is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bronx, NY.