Dr. Eric S Schmidt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Schmidt?

talented shoulder surgeon

Took my money then cancelled 5 days before surgery. Thousands of dollars for nothing, now I have to find an actual doctor.

Best Shoulder Doc, by far!

I experienced 2 surgeries with Frozen shoulder complications with Dr. McDermott and had made no progress after 3 months of my shoulder Physical Therapy. By this time my entire right shoulder, arm and hand were not working due to pain and atrophy. I had to make a major change. I was able to get in to see Dr. Schmidt right away. First thing we talked about was my general health. He noticed my paperwork said I have hypothyroidism. He said it makes me a strong candidate for Frozen Shoulder. He also diagnosed me with it and that I had it for quite some time. Little did I know about this! My previous doctor never mentioned this. Within two weeks I was in the surgery room getting an extensive cleanup of my shoulder adhesions. They found and cleaned up some arthritis, and bone spurs the first doctor failed to locate. The doctor set me up with the correct doses of medications to take care of any of my pain needs for the following days and help me sleep nights. He sent me to a fabulous Physical Therapy office where they rapidly turned my atrophied shoulder to a functioning limb again. I have my life back! Dr. Eric Schmidt knows his stuff when it comes to what really works with shoulder issues. He has developed techniques that no other local doctor provides. His attention to detail exceeded my expectations. He is professional, personable and caring. I can’t say enough about his expertise and care. His entire staff is attentive and more than competent. Even though I only saw him during my first visit, his physician assistances are communicative and knowledgeable of providing exactly what’s needed. I am sorry I didn’t find this doctor first. It would have saved me three months of pure misery!

Dr mark is doing surgery's with dr Schmidt no bedside manner heard him talking to his receptionist about yellow ozz comming from a woman he had preformed surgery on that am

He is the best

You couldn't ask for a better doctor

Poor office staff etiquette

Poor staff etiquette. Won't take responsibility for their mistakes. They claim to make no mistakes.

horrible rude staff at desk! A good Dr. but needs to change his staff. Its the 1st opinion of a Dr. when going to the office.

i belive doc Schmidt is 1 of the best shoulder DR .s there is . He always looks at whats best 4 u and has fixed my shoulder 3 times for the better . Dr Schmidt is the only shoulder DR l's ever see ... ty to his outstanding staff and there help.

Great guy

Really nice guy knows his stuff and the office people are really cool

Rude office staff who didn't know insurances well. Treated me disrespectful. Also it took me two months to get to an appointment.