Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric J Schmitt has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Food Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Hay Fever
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
Showing 5 of 10
Just don't do it if you want allergy shots in Denton. His primary office is in Frisco. The Denton office is inconsistently staffed and I have missed my shots several time when I arrived and the doors were locked. Yes I had an appointment. I even called to confirm. Yes I called to discuss but no one called me back. The treatment that I did receive was good. I wish Dr. Schmitt success in the future.
No one in this office, including Dr. Schmitt is capable of communicating. Two times I had an appointment, yet when I arrived no one was expecting me. For my allergy shots, they changed the dosage level without telling me. When I had a reaction to a shot, they never put it in my records. I was miserable the entire time I was his patient. Then when I requested my records so I could change doctors, what they gave me was incomplete, and then they gave me several excuses as to why the records could not be given to me. This was after I drove to his office and made a scene because no would call me back or fax my records to me.
Dr. Schmitt was able to figure out what has been going on with my young child (18 month old) after I have taken him to 4 other Drs. He spent at least half an hour in the room to make sure we were on the same page and completely understood what had been causing my son to have these problems recur. He was patient and not just trying to do a bunch of stuff to make a buck. It is very clear he has a passion for what he is doing and enjoys children. I will be forever grateful for Dr. Schmitt and his care!!! If anyone is suffering through the horrible allergies give him a shot.
19 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Eric J Schmitt accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Scott and White
- Scott and White PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsAllergy And Dermatology Specialist, 9191 Kyser Way Ste 300, Frisco, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric J Schmitt in this video.
Dr. Eric J Schmitt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, TX.