Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric W Schneeberger has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 6
HE TALKS DOWN ON PATIENTS, AND USES THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN HE COMPARES CHRONIC PAIN PATIENTS TO JUNKIES ON THE STREET HES AN UNHAPPY MAN WHO HATES HIS JOB AND TAKES IT OUT ON HIS PATIENTS IVE ACUALLY SEEN SOME CRYING LEAVING HIS OFFICE. 3 MONTHS IS ALL IT TOOK FOR ME. MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON HIS MISERABLE SOUL I WOULDNT GO TO THIS MAN IF I WAS DYING
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
38 Years Experience
University Of Cape Town
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Eric W Schneeberger accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric W Schneeberger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milford, OH.