Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Schulze
Dr. Eric Schulze, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Elko, NV and Lamar, MO (and 1 other location). He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Schulze is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Louisiana Heart Hospital and Northshore Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Schulze has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Schulze is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Montefiore Medical Center
Louisiana Heart Hospital
Northshore Regional Medical Center
University Medical Center
Baptist Health Medical Center LR
Riverside Medical Center
Provena St. Joseph Hospital
Baptist Memorial Hospital Union City
Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Convenant Medical Center
23 Years Experience
University of California at San Francisco
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Eric Schulze accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric Schulze in this video.
Dr. Eric Schulze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.