Dr. Eric Seiger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Seiger?

I HAD THE Hour Lift March 8, 2017.

Posted on April 11th, 2017

i had the Hour Lift. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I was very comfortable. Am very satisfied with the results. I would do it again!

Exceptional Surgeon

Posted on October 18th, 2016

Dr. Eric Seiger is an exceptional surgeon who reversed damage done to my face as a result of 55-mile-an-hour head-on collision, which left my face muscles and skin stretched to the point where I looked at least 15 years older than preceding the accident. Subsequent to his surgery, I have not only regained my appearance as it was preceding the accident but look significantly better as a consequence of his exceptional skills. Although I live in Southern California, I flew out to Fenton, MI, to have Dr. Seiger perform the procedure as, after reviewing all the doctors and patient reviews on RealSelf, it appeared that Dr. Seiger would be the best man for the job—and this turned out to be the case without question.

My husbands mini lift. 😊👍🏼

Posted on June 18th, 2015

After my mini lift with Dr Seiger a couple years ago, people thought my husband was much older than I. I took him to Dr Seiger and he worked his miracle on him. He truly looks many years younger, it makes me feel younger every time I look at him. Dr. Seiger is so kind, caring and professional. My husband will tell you that he had a great experience with little discomfort. We couldn't be happier. 👍🏼

Ear pin procedure

Posted on April 30th, 2015

My ear pin procedure to repair an earlier fail at another facility proved very successful! Dr. Seiger was wonderful. The staff was professional and polite. Thank you so much!

Translator

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I had a mini lift done by Dr.Seiger. One week after the procedure, i can see very good results, very natural looking. Very pleased, specially since i already have had a similar procedure, 9 years prior, by a very well advertised place. Comparing both, i can say Dr.Seiger's is superior, and on top of that his staff has been very helpful . My thanks to Tanya, his nurse, who was very kind. Will definitely go to him again for any other procedure.

Good choice

Posted on December 22nd, 2013

I recently had the one hour facelift with Dr. Seiger at the Fenton Clinic and I could not be more pleased with the experience and the results. The doctor and the staff were so friendly and informative. I was not nervous at all. Everyone says that I look ten years younger. Thank you Dr. Seiger!

Face/neck lift/ upper blepheroplasty

Posted on November 29th, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Seiger for a few years and he has been consistently skillful, professional, friendly, and all that I could want in a doctor. My results have been great every time. I have recommended my friends to Dr Seiger and they are all impressed with his skill-level and friendly, professional manner. His staff are all wonderful, too. I will see Dr. Seiger many times in the future - the best, yet - I think he sets the bar.

After surgery

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I had a mini face and neck lift, Lipostructure in my cheeks and Restylain in my lips and under my eyes two weeks ago. I was a great experience. Dr. Seiger is an amazing, caring, artist. His staff couldn't be more friendly and comforting. The procedures were almost painless and only took a couple hours. Healing time was quick but the amazing part was when I saw the before and after pictures. I couldn't believe my eyes and I broke down into tears. I not only looked young again, but I looked better. The fat in my cheeks and the Restaylain under my eyes corrected life long problemes. For the first time in my life, my profile picture looked great. This was one of the best decisions that I have ever made and it was so affordable.

WONDERFUL

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I recently had a mini face lift, neck lift, laser treatment and the holes in my forehead from a halo brace fixed. Dr. Seiger did a great job. He was very professional and knew exactly what I needed done. The procedures were almost painless and the recovery time was minimal. I've had the holes for 25+ years, having them fixed was life changing. Everyone tells me how much better/younger I look after everything was done. Him and his staff are fabulous!

Mini lift/Lipo

Posted on June 29th, 2013

He is very professional and concerned about the welfare of his patients. The office staff was friendly and made you feel comfortable. The procedure was quick and painless, Recovery was easy and monitored well by the doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Seiger and would go back for additional procedures if I thought it necessary.

HOUR LIFT,EYELID SURGERY

Posted on June 16th, 2013

The age of 60 is fast approaching.June of 2013.I take care of myself ,very active ,and do my best to keep in shape. I wasn't satisfied with the way I looked, Even when I wasn't smiling I had a large amount of wrinkles. II want to look good for my age and NOT look in the mirror and think who is that lady that keeps in shape with so many wrinkles? My surgery was MAY 15th 2013.Everything was throughly explained to me prior to surgery in a previous consultation, I have been going to Dr,Seiger since 1992 for various treatments . The surgery had NO COMPLICATIONS ,I AM VERY HAPPY with the RESULTS.I look younger than my age and my friends have also noticed that my face is much SMOOTHER and I look much more refreshed, DR.SEIGER has a very friendly personality and takes all the time you need answering any questions or concerns you may have. Would recommend him to anyone who inquires,

Posted on April 13th, 2013

I don't go any where else Staff is friendly and professional Dr seiger is an artist