Dr. Eric Senat Is this you?

Former patient

Dr.Senat's office mandates that you are seen by his physician assistant and allows his office staff to forcefully make you wait around if you specifically request to be seen by him. It seems as patients are being punished to request Dr. Senat himself. Dr. Senat's practice was much more courteous 12 years ago. It's sad to see a neighborhood pratice be diminshed by negative office policies.I will not recommend any new patients to Dr. Senat and hope he begins to respect his practice as he did years ago.

Worst Experience of My Life!!!!!!

I cannot tell you whether or not Dr. Senat is a good doctor-because I never made it in to see him. His secretary is the worst I have EVER experienced. Besides being rude and walking out of the room while I was in middle of speaking, I believe she was racist and that is why I was treated so poorly. I have never been treated so poorly by another person. She was obnoxious, unprofessional and should be fired if the dr. ever wants to have a flourishing practice.

I am so greatful to my primary physician who referred me to Dr Senat. I have been his patients for years. I did not hesitate to have him as the Orthopedic Surgeon of choice for my entire family. My friends, who I referred to him, always come back to praise his profesionalism, his ethics, his bedside maner, and on top of all, his extraordinary way of using his knowledge to make you feel better. It is a challenge to leave his office without a smile on your face.

My experience in this office was very positive. The staff was professional, courteous and extremely helpful.The doctor was very good about andwering all my questions and he had a wonderful bedsift manner. He took his time with me and did not rush me out of his office.I would definitely recommend this office to anyone needing orthopedic care.

The staff turnover is terrible, which lends to the poor patient service