Dr. Eric Shnayder Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Shnayder?

Exceptional

Posted on October 28th, 2013

I found Dr. Shnayder to be very knowledgable, patient to answer my questions, and quite thorough.

Total Eye Care Center

Posted on August 19th, 2013

I like coming here because Dr. Shnayder and his optician are real professionals. The doctor thoroughly examines my eyes and the optician next store is also very experienced and has helped me often.

Very patient & informed doctor

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

There are so many doctors today who rush you in and out. Dr. Shnayder is not like that. He is friendly, patient and answers all your questions. There are eye issues in my family and I need to get checked at least twice a year to be safe. Dr. Shnayder is quite thorough and I am very confident in his services.

Pleasant Experience

Posted on May 13th, 2013

My visit with Dr. Shnayder are most pleasant. His new office is very bright and comfortable. I think his staff is excellent. I find him to be professional and personable. I recommend him.

The Highest Ratings

Posted on June 17th, 2012

I give Dr. Shnayder and his staff the highest ratings. We just moved here from a distance and I searched for a new eye doctor. Dr. Shnayder surpassed my expectations. He's actually better than my previous eye doctor. Very thorough and efficient across the board.

Exceptional

Posted on April 12th, 2012

Since a family member has glaucoma, I thought it was important for me to visit an ophthalmologist who is thorough and efficient. I was recommended to Dr. Shnayder. He and his staff gave me a thorough exam and fortunately there are no signs of glaucoma at this time. I needed new glasses and the optician next door, Bob at Hillcrest Opticians, was very helpful. Happy with the whole experience and would recommend them.

Competent, thorough and friendly

Posted on July 10th, 2011

Been a patient of Dr. Shnayder for awhile now. I often get checked because we have diabetes in our family and I want to stay on top of my situation. Dr. Shnayder is very competent and thorough. He also puts us at ease and is friendly.

Posted on June 14th, 2016