Dr. Eric Shoenfeld Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Eric Shoenfeld?

Warning

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

Warning if you value your life stay away from this doctor ! Around 2012 I went in for a checkup, I ask for a PSA blood test , nevertheless never heard a peep about it until 2014 , when I went back for a check up to find out I had a PSA of almost 8.0 after 2015 after surgery I went back for other medical reasons and ask him how did it go up so fast he ignored me something was wrong !! And I found out using the HIPPA laws and checking the lab reports He never took first blood test . cancer still

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr. Shoenfeld is a friendly, personable doctor. He is patient and kind and treats his patients like family.

Posted on July 10th, 2015

I have never met a more arrogant group of people in this office which includes the doctor. You are there at least 2 hours and when you say something about the long wait the nurse says "we certainly are not going to apologize for the wait time". This last visit was the last visit. There is only one nurse there that is very sweet, she should go elsewhere.

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Dr. Shoenfeld is inadaquate at best. He is unprofesional when speaking with the patients family members. So far on two occasions we have gone to the pharmacy to pick up medications only to find out he did not call them in. At the checkup appointment he did not even know that his patient had a triple by pass days before.

RESPECTABLE MAN

Posted on March 28th, 2013

Lovely man great worker acts like every patient is one of his own family members i love it!

Egotistical & Rude!!

Posted on March 21st, 2013

You will likely wait over an hour to get into the exam room, then another 10-20 minutes in exam room. He is course, abrupt and rude and barely does any exam at all. He does not spend any time listening and rushes to next appointment. Clearly overbooked. However, I do have to say all his staff is very caring & professional.

Really Special

Posted on January 17th, 2013

My family was displaced from our house during the recent storm and has spent weeks just getting things together. With my wife's mother taking ill just before the storm and having been taken to the hospital by rescue, who would have thought our MD would get to the hospital every day to treat her. But that is just what happened. It may be true that at times we have to wait, but knowing we have a doctor who is dedicated to us is special.

Fantastic doctor and staff

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Shoenfeld's office since I moved into the area in 2007. The office staff is friendly and professional. They genuinely care about the patients and it shows. Recently, I was concerned that I had such a small window to get in and out of my appointment. The staff went out of their way to ensure I received the care I needed in the most timely manner possible. I couldn't be more pleased.

Rude

Posted on June 16th, 2011

No Patience & can be very rude

This is a good doctor

Posted on September 20th, 2009

At last I found a doctor who cares

A Great Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2009

Dr. Shoenfeld has been or family doctor for 25 years. He treated my children since their birth, my mother, my husband and many friends. I know he is also the doctor for three local school districts and was honored by South Nassau Hospital as its Doctor of the year. A truly respectable individual.

he is getting paid to do what in Oceanside

Posted on November 1st, 2008

What makes him an expert on deciding a child's fate in the Oceanside school district. Who is he related to? The Superintendent?