- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Eric Sorenson MD
Eric Sorenson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. Their specialties include Neurology. Sorenson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Winneshiek Medical Center. They speak English.
Eric Sorenson has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Eric Sorenson has the following 12 expertise
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Muscle Weakness
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorder
Eric Sorenson Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 First Street SW Rochester , MN : (507) 516-7809
More about Eric Sorenson
Dr. Sorenson graduated from the Mayo Medical School in 1991. Dr. Sorenson works in Rochester, MN and specializes in Neurology. Dr. Sorenson is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital Methodist Campus and Winneshiek Medical Center.