After reading some of the reviews I was a little Leary about seeing dr spencer. But I went and to my suprise I was taken in on time. The Dr saw me. Spent time with me and answered all my questions. Also gave me all my options. Other ten the woman at the front desk being a little overwhelmed it was one of the best visits to an orthopedic office I have ever had.

I do not beleive this doctor was not totally honest with the medical information he provided to me. He is more geared to stearing and intimidating the patient into surgery ....which may or may not make the condition worse. He is somewhat arrogant which is not a pleasing personality trait- I need a more honest, empathetic doctor , who is will to share his truthful knowlegde of procedures and their possible outcomes. (Might be a $$ thing?) Thank God- I am mobile enough to seek out additional ,medical attention.

Bad

Operated on my knee, told me he didn't think I needed pt. Two years later I got a second opinion, and pt. my knee is a lot better but still hurts. His office feels like a factory, people just in and out constantly ( when I was there anyway). I would not recommend.

Any other doctor.

I was referred after I dislocated my ankle. He was unhelpful at best. I repeatedly told him I was still in pain and his only answer was I needed to quit smoking. He breezed into the room, looked at the injury, moved it a bit, and shot right out of the room every time I was there (which was weekly for 8 weeks). I was never even given the option to ask him a question!!! I paid in full each time I was in the office as I had no insurance...and his office had the nerve to repeatedly send me more bills.

Dr. Eric M Spencer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.