Dr. Eric Stahl Is this you?

4.7

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Dr. Stahl performed my shoulder surgery, He was very professional, answered all of my questions and made me feel confident of his abilities. The surgery went very well. His staff and everyone at Panorama are kind and helpful. They all made a hard time eaisier for me.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

He seemed very competent, but didn't really listen to me. He simply prescribed a steroid shot and PT and sent me on my way. My problem was not resolved.

Posted on March 15th, 2017