Dr. Eric H Stein Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Eric H Stein?

Sinus Surgery

Dr. Stein was the 4th ENT surgeon I have tried to get some relief from sinus polyps in 7 years. I am so grateful to have found him. This is my second surgery for my sinus problems. As soon as I woke up from the surgery I could breath. The remarkable thing about it was that I had stints in place and could breath better than I have in many years. Thank you Dr. Stein.

Laureth C patient

Dr Stein fixed my septum and opened up my sinuses. He's one of the best doctors I've ever had.

A LIFE SAVED

DR STIEN SAVED MY LIFE IN 1997 I HAD TONSIL CANCER THAT TWO DOCTORS FAILED TO DIAGNOSE PROPERLY. DR STIEN KNEW EXACTLY WHAT IT WAS AND OPERATED RIGHT AWAY. I AM STILL HERE 14 YEARS LATER AND HEALTHY.DR STIEN ALWAYS TREATED ME WITH RESPECT AND COMPASSION HE IS A GREAT HUMAN BEING AS WELL AS A GREAT DOCTOR.

Cynthia Sullivan

LOVE! This Md is great down to earth, honest to say the least, and very caring. Per prior persons comment Im total opposite.Yes charming AND a good Md. Called just days after saying i needed a little more help and he was right on it verses my old ENT who allowed me to suffer calling me crazy after having an infection so bad from his surgery i had to be PICC lined for 21 days. I just adore this guy so far.Immune deficient and he is right on it taking it very seriously like a Md is suppose to. My car dealer is in love w/him to lol

Dr. Eric H Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chelmsford, MA.