Dr. Eric J Stelnicki Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Stelnicki?

Best Experience Ever

My gradaughter was born with Chromosome 18, which caused bi lateral cleft lip, and very little pallet at all. Over the past years Dr. Stelnicki and his staff have worked miracles for my granddaughter, and that is important for a grandmother that is raising her grandchild. The staff has always gone out of their way to make sure Makayla had appointment where she needed them, handled all of the insurance with ease. With numerous surgeries already, she still loves to go to see Dr. Stelnicki and Joe DiMaggio. I want to thank all of them for making her feel loved, welcome and making her beautiful!

I'm really happy w the results of my kid surgery, the Doctor made a an incredible job w mi son finger reconstruction. He is already recovered and he is able to move his thumb. He is doing therapy and has a splint to keep the thumb straight. I really recommend this Doctor. And the team it's awesome.

Rude Staff

I would not recommend this doctor because of his staff. They are rude and act like they are doing you a favor to treat your child. First you have to drive all over South Florida to be seen, then they hassle you about your insurance, cancel appts and surgeries without informing you. Side note: They treat children and their bathroom doesn't have a changing table or room for a stroller (forget about soap and paper towels)!! When we saw the doctor he rattled off the diagnosis and treatments quickly and barely looked at my baby. I cannot comment on Stelnecki for surgery because we had to stop treatment in the middle and find another doctor. If you want to be treated like a person and your child to be treated with love find another doctor. His staff is atrocious.

Very rude discourteous staff

Very rude discourteous staff. Follow up skills are non existent and they totally blow you off and leave you feel like your begging them to be his patient. I am baffled that anyone could run a business with staff like this, especially a business that specializes in pediatric. surgery. Save yourself the headache and look around.

Dr. Stelnicki has been an asset to our Craniofacial Team. He takes the time to explain things and looks out for his young patients. He performed surgery on my son at 8 weeks and 10 months and there's no one else I would trust to hand my child over to. He was thorough, informative and in touch with all of the doctors involved through the whole process.

All he wants is your insurance money, dishonest and carless

Great Ear Doctor!

Dr. Stelnicki and his staff were great. My child had very large ears. He performed surgery on them and now they look normal. His self confidence has improved and now his is not afraid to cut his hair. Thank you Dr. Stelnicki!

great pediatric plastic surgeon

What a great experience. He and his staff were great. They were to the point and solved my child's problem efficiently. This Doctor does not me around. He identified the problem and did the surgery quickly. We had a great result

my daughter has some reconstruction surgery done by him & we are very please with the surgery, the doctor & the staff.

happy mom

Dr. Stelnicki helped us so much. My child had a cleft and he repaired it to the point that you cannot tell there was a cleft at all. I have seen other kids with clefts treated by other Drs and my child is by far one of the best I have seen. I highly recommend him

Great Doctor for Hemangiomas

My childs face was completely destroyed by a hemangioma. We tried Propranolol but my kid stopped eating and had heart problems on the medicine. Dr. Stelnicki treated the problem with simple laser and injections. Now my child can breath, the bleeding stopped, and his face looks normal. I highly recommend this doctor

Amazing doctor who changed my childs life in the best way possible

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Before seeing him we saw multiple other doctors who did their best for our child with a cleft lip and palate, but the results were average at best. Dr. Stelnicki took on my child with a fresh approach and within a few surgeries changed my child's entire life. Before him my child had problems communicating with other and had few friends. Now my child's face is in balance, he talks normally, and is accepted by everyone around him. This man changed our life for the better. I recommend him without any hesitation.