Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric R Stockall has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Eric R Stockall has the following 8 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Eric R Stockall has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 64
The wait time has been horrible. All but one time we have had to wait to be called back at least 45 min after scheduled appointment time. Mr Stockall hasn't spent hardly any time in the room with my dad. One time Mr Stockall never came in the room. One appointment the room was dirty. Dust on the equipment at least 1/8 of an inch, corrosion on the chair/bed they had him sit on with his bare tush. I guess the good thing about the office is the receptionist and his assistant Paul are very good and friendly. Would I recommend him to anyone NO WAY.
Past experiences were disappointing. The environment usually feels congested, hectic and I've left wondering who's in charge, the Dr. or his staff. Employees conduct discussions in common areas regarding patients, what I would consider, personal and confidential information. Dr. seems overbooked and rushed and have been seen by staff when I expected to see him. When I have it's usually rushed. I've had a very different experience at MSU Urology and would highly recommend them
Dr. Stockall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hurley Medical Center
Dr. Eric R Stockall accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCapital Urological Associates, 2090 Jolly Rd Ste 150, Okemos, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Eric R Stockall in this video.
Dr. Eric R Stockall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Okemos, MI.