Dr. Eric Stocker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Stocker?

Dr Stocker #1 HEART DOCTOR /. CARDIOLOGIST

Posted on October 8th, 2016

Dr. Eric Stocker is outstanding! He has helped me on numerous occasions throughout my life. Dr Stocker is extremely knowledgeable and actually takes the time to communicate with you so that you fully understand what is going on with your heart and how to keep yourself healthy. Dr Stocker takes the time to solve complex problems that many others have difficulty diagnosing. He truly loves medicine and genuinely cares about his patients. I would highly recommend Dr. Eric Stocker without hesitation to anyone that seeks the Best Doc for their health . Thank you Dr Stocker, I Love Ya Man!

Awesome Cardiologist

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I would recomend Dr. Stocker to anyone including my family. He has great bed side manners,very caring,truley concerned about his pts,never rushes you and explains everything in terms you could understand. Too bad theres not more doctors like him. Appointment times usually run late but he is well worth it!!

A Doctor who cares

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Dr Stocker is a thorough diagnostician who cares about the well being of his patients. I have been seeing him for 7 years. He listens to you always spends as much time with you as is needed. Under his care, many of my heart issues have been resolved because of his diligence and expertise. I highly recommend him as a cardiologist.

Doc Stocker saved my life

Posted on February 6th, 2011

Doctor Stocker is an outstanding doctor because he listens and knows what he is doing. He discusses options, explains everything, and makes sure whatever diagnostic tests that will help him help you is taken advantage of. I can not say enough good about this man as a doctor and as a man.

Dr. Stocker is the best!

Posted on December 9th, 2009

I visited Dr. Stocker a few years back and I did not follow up. :(However I had to go back to see him and he has not changed at all!!He is very understanding and caring. I wish that all my doctors were like him. He is kind and takes all the time "I" need to have all my questions answered. And it is true that I might have to wait a few extra minutes to see him, but the same is true that a patient after me would have to do the same. I love Dr. Stocker!

Posted on September 9th, 2017