Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric M Sullivan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 19
Saw Dr. Sullivan in after hours clinic. He did not review my medical record while he was in the room with me and was very rude, condescending and stated he was the professional. He raised his voice and has no business dealing with patients. He is in the wrong profession as there is no bedside manner whatsoever with him. I see these same complaints in other reviews with misdiagnosis of prior patients also. Staff were fine, it is the provider that all patients should stay clear of.
The facility and staff were wonderful. The doctor was rude, dismissive of my symptoms and condescending. I did as he suggested, which was go home, get rest and take robitussin, but I just kept getting worse (which was my complaint to him in the first place). I ended up going to urgent care two days later and was quickly diagnosed with strep throat, prescribed antibiotics and started feeling better within a few days. It would have been nice to have been taken seriously and not treated as an idiotic child so that I (and my insurance) did not have to pay for multiple visits for the same concern and so that I could have actually gotten better faster.
Dr. Sullivan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric M Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Susanville, CA.