Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric T Chou
Dr. Eric T Chou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chou is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical Center and Vibra Hospital Of San Diego. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric T Chou has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Eric T Chou has the following 13 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Attack
Dr. Eric T Chou has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Eric T Chou is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Most specialists do not have the time to return patient's phonecalls after you have been discharged from the hospital. Even if they do, it is very short. However, Dr. Chou has been anything but patient and kind when he returns my every call. Also, he is willing to squeeze me into his tight schedule under special circumstances. Overall, I feel reassured under his care and trust his judgement.
My mom was admitted to Kaiser Fontana recently because of her irregular heartbeat (atrial febrillation), and Dr. Chou was assigned to her. He was knowlegeable, attentive, patient, and polite. He answered all of my questions and was more than willing to talk to my brother, a family practioner over the phone since he lives up in Northern California. Never once was he condescending or brisk. I only wish that more doctors are like Dr. Chou.
Dr. Chou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Eric T Chou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fontana, CA.