Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Eric R Telfer has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Never in my 25 years of chronic health problems have I been so disregarded, humiliated, & mistreated. There is NO excuse for his refusal to provide thorough, successful patient care which was documented in my chart. I saw him for 30 seconds TOTAL, he had no interest in taking my complex history into consideration. My husband & I had to have the nurses he abused hunt him down & advocate for me. He never bothered to put any effort into communicating with us one more second. We NEVER laid eyes on him again! He is sadly the worst, most inadequate, humiliating, degrading, judgmental healthcare "UN" professional I have EVER encountered anywhere in the nation. It is completely unnecessary and inhumane to purposefully torture and needlessly prolong anyone's suffering, especially in a doctor/patient relationship.
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
University Of Louisville
Dr. Eric R Telfer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTeamHealth, 265 Brookview Centre Way Ste 400, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Eric R Telfer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.