Dr. Eric B Tentori Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Eric B Tentori?

Not worthy of the title Physicain

As a retired nurse, I have never experienced such callous treatment from anyone in the medical field. I will not refer to this man as my doctor. He is the person managing the Workers Compensation end of my care at Concentra. I found Eric Tentori to be inpatient, angry and a bully. Please, REPORT HIS HORRIBLE BEHAVIOR TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN TO YOU! He is making excellent money to push people through as fast as possible. The only time he ever touched me was to shake my hand when I offered it upon introduction. Poor manners, poor communication skills and in the wrong business. Report your feelings to your specialist. If enough patients complain, perhaps he can receive the extended education he needs to truly help people.

Please see someone else

Never been treated so horrible by a doctor. He does not care about you. Very rude disrespectful. Forgot his oath. He is just there for the pay check.

Horrible

This Dr. is obviously not interested in treating the patient. He is, however, ultimately attentive to the needs of Pinacol Assurance.

Horrible horrible horrible bedside manner. Did not want to inform us of my condition and limitations. Horrible phone manner. Overall very aggressive and rude person to deal with. We have never had issues with doctors until we came to see him. He was talking very badly about a patient in the hallway while we were there and raised his voice with them multiple times to where they said they weren't going to be treated that way and walked out. So I'm assuming he treats most patients terribly. We thought we were the only ones. We will not be going back to see him.

Dr. Eric B Tentori is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.