Dr. Eric M Toloza Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Toloza?

Never again!

Stay away at all costs. He misdiagnosed my family member, took out a huge piece of his lung for no reason. Severe complications occurred from this surgery, a direct result of poor aftercare. We had to beg Moffit to readmit him and they took DAYS to do so. By that time he was extremely ill. When he was finally re-admitted, Toloza treated him like a pariah. He had the gall to blame my family member for being sick! Dr. Toloza has the bedside manner of a venomous spider. I've dealt with a lot of doctors and surgeons over the years...I understand that surgeons are often not the best with people...but this guy is the rudest, most arrogant physician I have ever met. My relative is now in horrible shape looking at months of recovery, all due to an unnecessary surgery and improper aftercare.

Kat

Dr. Toloza is treating my husband for lung cancer and performed surgery. I feel very confident with the care he has rendered. He has a great bedside manner and respect from his colleagues.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had 2 lung cancer surgeries - Dr. Toloza was my doctor thruout both entire processes. I cannot say enough good things about him-my last surgery-he saved my life-I went into cardiac arrest on the operating table and he did chest compressions to bring me back. I love him!!!!!!!!! Highly Recommend!!!!!

I can't sat enough good things about Dr. Toloza! I went to him for a 2nd opinion and was able to avoid unnecessary thoracic surgery. What a rare find! He puts the well-being of the patient before the dollar! I recommend him highly and without reservation to anyone!

When undergoing a serious procedure in the hospital, it is nice to know your physician is super well-qualified. I was impressed by Dr. Toloza's expertise in his field, his caring and his great bedside manner. There was no breezing in and out after surgery, leaving me confused as was a previous experience with another surgeon. Dr. Toloza made sure I knew what had happened to my spouse, prognosis, and cautions. Thanks for being such a dedicated surgeon.

Dr. Eric M Toloza is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.