More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lionel E Tridas has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lionel E Tridas has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Lionel E Tridas has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
Dr Tridas has treated my child for 9 years. She is now a functioning, successful 11 and healf year old girl. I was fortunate to find him as the public schools were hellbent on putting her in ESE classses and classifying her as autistic. She is getting A's and B's in private school.Dr Tridas is not on our healthplan and I pay out of pocket to see him. He is the best investment I have ever made.
Dr Tridas is the best diagnostician we have seen work with our children. We have tried others, in order to save $$$, but Dr Tridas is worth the extra cost. He spends considerable time doing a thorough evaluation, and he seems to consider a complicated matrix of factors in making his recommendations. His recommendation comes as a report which he personally goes over with the parents. I find his bedside manner to be excellent, creating a good doctor patient repor with the child, and he is superior in explaining the diagnosis and the options for treatment. His diagnostic report is more thorough than any from other professionals we've seen, and his treatment recommendations have been better suited to our children than those made by other professionals. Our children responded very well to his treatment plans, considerably better than they did to other professionals' recommendations. The bottom line, he is an expert, he knows his profession, and our children have responded well to his treatment plans. Although a little more expensive, he is worth it.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTridas Center Child Development, 4144 N Armenia Ave Ste 375, Tampa, FL
Dr. Lionel E Tridas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.