Dr. Eric J Uhlman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric J Uhlman?

Dr. Uhlman was patient, thorough, and extremely personable. He diagnosed and corrected my problem in a professional but friendly manner. I highly recommend him based on his expertise and personality.

Very professional

For once, a Doctor who LISTENS to what his patient has to say about the chief complaint. His workup of my problem was very comprehensive and complete and I left with the re-assurance that I needed to have. Would definitely use this Doctor again.

Was very thorough and patient.

I recently saw Dr. Uhlman for a follow up to some tests I had done. He was very patient with me. He smiled a lot, was very helpful and I did not feel rushed. He answered all my questions. He seemed to genuinely enjoy being engaged with a patient. I would gladly recommend him to anyone needing a urologist.

dr. uhlman is a very good doctor, i had renal gland carcinoma and he saved my life. i highly recommend him to everyone. yhank you dr. uhlman!! monty

Dr. Eric J Uhlman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gettysburg, PA.