Dr. Eric Vanzura Is this you?

3.6

He is the best!

Posted on December 6th, 2015

He figured out what was wrong with me when I was in the hospital after I spent months seeing other doctors trying to get better.

Posted on November 29th, 2015

I had several old injuries that nagged me for years. Dr V was able to release the trauma inside my body and now my range of motion is back to normal and my pain is gone.

Posted on October 16th, 2015

He treated my injury that had been nagging me for years in one session.

The worst doctor experience I have ever had.

Posted on September 17th, 2015

My PCP had me go to Avista Hospital in Louisville as I was having increased symptoms due to C diff. She wanted me admitted to give my colon/bowels a " ...

Hospital patient

Posted on November 5th, 2012

When I was in Boulder Community Hospital earlier this year, Dr. Vanzura was extremely rude to me. I had come to the hospital with severe chest pains. He told me he had other patients who were MUCH sicker than me. At the end of his visit, he told me if this happened again to go to my regular doctor, NOT to the ER. I did end up going back to the hospital some months later, again with severe pain, where I was diagnosed with 3 blood clots. I do not hold the hospital responsible for this because they apologized profusely for his conduct.

Doctor's Response

I have no idea who this person was, and if I was rude to him, then I am sorry. I wouldn't say such a thing to anyone. Perhaps I had just spent a long time working with a critical patient in the ICU and was apologizing for being late. Whatever is was, it appears we had a terrible miscommunication.

Posted on May 6th, 2016