Dr. Eric S Vonholten Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Eric S Vonholten?

this doctor never took me seriously. he metioned i should resort to a more herbal therapy that is not even legal. and he was way too touchy feely. oh and i was charged for visits i didnt even know about. the office does not know how to file insurance properly so now i have a whole bunch a visits on my credit history.

He's a very good Dr..

don't go to him

Terrible doctor. Tried to tell me I was misdiagnosed and that I might need surgery because he thought it'd be "interesting". I refused the idea of an unecesary surgery at my age and he said I should see a different doctor. He was in the door way before I could even ask to refill my seizure medicine. Feel likes he's way too young to be practicing. Felt like he was trying to open me up just because it'd be cool.

Disappointed, fearful of being misdiagnosed.

Courteous most of the time. Forgets what he has done for you the last time he saw you even if only a month or two. Doesn't he look at your record before coming in? One visit told me we were going to have to take me off one medication and do another. I had been on it for several years successfully and I hesitated. He said into his recorder that I didn't want to change at this time. So I thought on it and finally decided to try something different. Next visit I told him I wanted to stop this medication and he told me "you are going to have to keep taking it" totally unaware I was complying to his previous decision to change medications as though he had never said such a thing. I am bitterly disappointed...

Rude

Rude. Condescending. Arrogant. Mean. Belittling. With horrible-smelling breath right in my face.

'Dr Rude' should be his name

He seems thorough on one visit, totally forgets what he's diagnosed on the next visit and asks why you are taking medicine he prescribed. If you bring it up with him, he can get VERY rude and condescending. I noticed he gave himself a review and rated himself four stars and threatened a lawsuit. Typical.

Wow!! Freeman should be ashamed!!

By far, the absolute rudest quack of a doc. Treated me like a guinea pig. Acts like he is so smart and speaks down to his patients. Freeman should really pay attention. He is one of the reasons why everyone else goes across the street. Wonder if degree is real???

I love doctors 2 degrees

If you dont fix my profile I will contact a lawyer. Your info is wrong. I do not practice in GA. The date on my poor review was done at a time when I had not practiced in the state listed for 3 years! Anouther review states they didnt like my staff......I didnt have any!! Please fix this.Dr V

Misdiagnosed me, not once but twice. Ordered wrong tests to be done to rule out diagnosis's. Rude.