3.9

Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Why is he doin nose jobs

Dr. Nelson did my rhinoplasty a couple years ago when he was with a different business I guess I didn't realize he was a dentist and had him do a nose job which cost me $9,000 and now I have to have revision due to a piece of cartilage sticking out on the tip a couple of lumps on the sides so this $9,000 nose job is going to cost me twice that dentist should not be doing nose jobs

Good doctor, bad staff

Dr Nelson is wonderful but his staff is lacking. His nurse Jill is worthless! Several times when calling the office front desk very unprofessional. I would not go back and would not recommend to anyone .

terrible care

He severely damaged my mother for LIFE. When she woke up He slipped Ahmad told me he smashed her nerve, then quickly corrected himself. He told her she would have some temporary numbness. Not that the pain would be so severe she would try to take her own life the next year because of it. Don't trust this guy.

Dr. Eric Nelson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Boise, ID.