Dr. Eric Price Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Price?

Excellent Doctor.

Posted on June 28th, 2017

Had knee replacement surgery done by Dr Price. He took time to explain everything, offered me options and actually cared. I didn't feel like another number. Only downside is that he is usually booked solid for weeks. But he is well worth the wait.

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Eric Price ia the best surgeon I could ever have imagined getting for my hip replacement. He is happy and congenial. He is intelligent and wxplains diagnosis and surgery with you. He also pushes you to work after surgery so you can get the new hip workingf. St lukes woodlands hospital was also the best place to have surgery. The staff were extremely polite andhad a high level of clinical expertise. They were all wonderful in every way.

Total Hip Replacement

Posted on May 3rd, 2014

I am a patient of Dr. Price at his Woodland's location. I can't say enough good about this surgeon. He did a total hip replacement for me in 2013 and it turned out great. I must say he has a great caring, bedside manner and is very down to earth and polite, not rushed and is very thorough in his work. My other hip needs replaced this year and I will definitely have him do that . I like the fact that he is totally honest with you. He definitely has my recommendation.

Knee surgeries

Posted on February 13th, 2014

Dr. Price did 2 knee replacements for me. The first one turned out a lot better than the second one. My problem with him was prior to the surgery. He wanted me to lose a bunch of weight. I lost as much as I could and he still wanted me to lose more. The other orthopedic doctor I consulted indicated that Dr. Price was overly cautious and maybe not up to date in his knowledge of the actual replacement joints. I agree. I'm going to use someone else for my shoulder.

Trust

Posted on May 14th, 2012

The first time I went to him was 3 yrs. ago, had replacement knee, now have a shoulder problem, has been great, I totally trust him, would highly recommend him as a professional, smart Dr.

Thank you, Dr. Price!

Posted on March 8th, 2012

Dr. Price has fixed two of my broken arms. I think he is really helpful. He is really funny, too. From , a 9 year old patient

Posted on December 4th, 2017