Dr. Eric M Wall Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Eric M Wall?

This is the first time I have ever written a review online, but I feel it is the only way I can show I grateful I am to Dr. Wall & the staff at the UW Belltown clinic. Everything you would want from a primary care physician. He gave me his full attention, he was not at all rushed, and then took time to explain his thoughts on my condition to me. He is without doubt very experienced and up to date on the latest medical protocols. I began feeling better as soon as I left his clinic knowing that my health was in good hands. I do not have health insurance, and Dr. Wall was very conscious of this, only writing the essential tests and suggesting that we communicate via e-mail to avoid repeated costs of doctors visits. His non-greedy attitude truly reflected his genuine care for me & my health.